Descrição da Vaga
AMARO is a digitally native fashion brand that sells the latest trends at disruptive prices. AMARO sells omnichannel on amaro.com and in digitally immersive brick-and-mortar Guide Shops.
AMARO is seeking a talented PR who will be part of the Brand Marketing department's PR team. You will work closely together with the other teams in the Marketing department: Creative, Content and Events.
You will be involved on all levels of daily marketing activities and juggle several projects at all times. You are hands-on, results-driven and willing to go the extra mile to get things done.
- Generate unique content so that advice can work with in-vehicle and offline
- Anticipate the news with the product team to propose guidelines
- Maintain contact with the advisory to ensure the best results and direct them to the needs of AMARO
- Map the main opportunities in the publishing world where AMARO can be present
- 3+ years of full-time work experience at a premium fashion brand or public relations agency
- Degree in Marketing, Advertising, Advertising or Business Fashion
- Experience in organizing and coordinating communication actions
- Knowledge and acting with press assistance
- Creative by nature and passionate about fashion
- Strong organizational and multitasking skills
- Solid Portuguese Copy and Command Competencies
- Professional with technology and proficient with Microsoft Office and Adobe Photoshop
- Advanced level of English
- A fearless attitude and pro-active get-things-done attitude
- Team player with excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Highly creative and innovative
- Eager to help build a brand from scratch
- Passion for digital media and multi-channel marketing
At AMARO we believe creativity and technology are limitless, empowering us to innovate beyond linearity. We seek fearless entrepreneurs who like to take smart risks and always opt for action over 100% certainty. There has never been a more exciting time than today and we are enthusiastic about the future we are creating. www.amaro.com