Descrição da Vaga
AMARO is seeking a Fashion Design Assistant to join the Products department's Style team. You will report to the Fashion Design Supervisor and in your day-to-day work side-by-side with the fashion Designers for all collections and products.
The ideal candidate is highly passionate about fashion, creative, pro-active and values high-quality products.
Make sure to check out https://next.amaro.com/ to get a sense of what we are building at AMARO.
- Rendering designs before “Assortment Definition” so we can can choose the colors and color combinations wisely;
- Help with daily tasks such as digitalize designs, create products boards and keep them organized, save styles in assigned folder and name accordingly, take pictures of the pieces purchased in research trips;
- Prepare color studies with Pantone numbers;
- Create mock ups for accessories design ( test shapes and measurements);
- Edit pictures and moodboards using Photoshop;
- Help designing on Illustrator;
- Mark colors for each style during “Assortment definition”;
- Develop technical drawing for better understanding of products; turn hand-drawn sketches in a more technical design - create other views, show details and trims - this can downscale a lot of the mistakes that appear during the development;
- Assemble boards for assortment definition;
- Save all styles in the folder with the correct name as well as the corresponding reference images after the assortment definition;
- Help with special projects, such as research of benchmarks for footwear and evening dresses;
- Using each spare time to be up to date with the upcoming season, making sure we don’t miss any must have;
- Organize all our best sellers, better resolved products, so we can start to have a visual and historical history of our Footwear & Accessories categories.
- Experience: +1year
- Education: Fashion Design; Design; Fine Arts;
- Systems: Photoshop; Illustrator; Corel Draw; In Design;
- Level of English: intermediate to advanced
- Highly creative and art lover
- Passionate for fashion
- Independent and proactive
At AMARO we believe creativity and technology are limitless, allowing us to innovate beyond linearity. We seek fearless entrepreneurs who are hungry to change the status quo. We are not fixers but enjoy to collaboratively build from the ground up. We only engage where we foresee long-term scalability. We like to take smart risks and always opt for action over 100% certainty. There has never been a more exciting time than today and we are enthusiastic about the future we are creating.