Descrição da Vaga
At Google, we aim to foster Googley work environments that are collaborative, friendly and fun. The Facilities Management team brings our spaces to life as you oversee the daily operations of our offices. While roles with similar names at other companies can be far more mundane, you're a creative, organized customer service specialist, who takes pride in seeing things run smoothly and efficiently. You go out of your way to make sure your clients are not only satisfied, but singing Google's praises. You're comfortable in a fast-paced environment with the highest standards of excellence. You aren't afraid to have fun with your job, and bring an enthusiasm, dedication and a collaborative spirit to build and maintain office spaces that facilitate some of the world's most cutting edge innovation.
Just as Google products always focus on the user, Google offices focus on the Googler. From state-of-the-art green construction projects to maintaining our resident T. Rex skeleton (named Stan), the Real Estate and Workplace Services team builds environments that keep Googlers feeling inspired and energized. We're a team of inquisitive and energetic real estate, construction and facilities operations professionals that are constantly searching for new ways to improve workplace efficiency and make Google a great place to come to work everyday.
- Provide a pivotal role in facility service operations throughout the region including new office builds and expansions, capacity and space planning, implementation of new processes and procedures.
- Collaborate with local Facility Management teams and other partners to ensure an efficient, productive integration for such things as regional initiative, fiscal responsibilities, data analysis, new program implementation and Measurement and attribution activities.
- Influence customer, the client and other internal organizations to drive consensus and compromise when needed. Communicate program information and updates to Googlers using various forms of Google tools.
- Support a variety of critical business functions including financial, procurement, vendor management, contract management, transportation programs and general office services. Find innovative ways to streamline and enhance service delivery, while keeping an eye on the bottom line.
- Partner with outsourced facilities services vendor, ensuring best practices are being created by using and testing Google products while also having general oversight of daily operations of office(s) in all areas of workplace services including reception, security, mail, and ticketing system.
* BA/BS degree or equivalent practical experience.
* 10 years of service experience with an emphasis on: facilities, hospitality, corporate services or property management, or equivalent office management experience managing a portfolio of sites.
* Ability to speak English and Portuguese fluently and idiomatically.
* Ability to travel up to 20% of the time.
* Experience managing a mechanical/technical team with a basic experience with mechanical systems (HVAC, Lighting and BMS systems).
* Ability to suggest and implement creative, non-standard, and innovative solutions to existing and future issues. Strategic and operational Facilities Management and services experience, including the ability to work in a collaborative environment.
* Ability to manipulate data with the uncanny ability to see beyond the numbers, be strategic and draw business conclusions.
* Ability to navigate ambiguity and work towards goals.
* Ability to handle multiple requests and work in a fast-paced environment and be responsive to customer requests/service issues.
* Effective communication skills, both written and verbal. Excellent presentation skills with proven ability to influence at all levels.