Descrição da Vaga
about the role
- Accountable for the on-time delivery of all service orders in the assigned local country/ies.
- Meet or exceed the targets set by the management with regards to:
- Customer Satisfaction
- TDD/CDD (Target/Committed Delivery Date) and LTC (Lead Time to Connect)
- Overdue Orders
- Database accuracy
- Quality of 1st time installation
- Accountable for order management of all customer solution/service orders from the receipt of valid service requests, to the local handover as per predefined milestones
- Perform Order Validation of assigned orders with the local customer
- Help define/revise Target Delivery Date (TDD) based on the local customer’s needs/availability
- Determine adequate local entry point
- Accountable for ordering & management of all local loop requests from the receipt of valid service request, to physical customer delivery in accordance with committed schedules.
- Accountable for timely receipt of local loops and associated equipment based on a service/solution order received.
- Resolve any ordering related issues with the Carrier or Third Party Vendor
- Establish local loop delivery dates in coordination with the overall required customer TDD.
- Proactively coordinate, track and manage service & solution components until full delivery of completed service/solution to the customer.
- Perform proactive Order Management to ensure the TDD is met on all orders.
- Ensure sales/provisioning databases are accurately updated at all times
- Initiate action to escalate or expedite implementation issues, as required, to minimize delays in meeting customer committed delivery dates for service
- Assess circuit orders optimizing resources (channelized circuits, mux etc…) and cost (reuse of ceased circuits for ex.)
- Manage port allocation process based
- Place and track & ensure completion of circuit orders with relevant local Carrier and third party vendors
- Lead testing of circuit deliveries with Carrier until circuit fully operational
- Be the Single Point of Contact for the local customer : provide status and progress reports, manage all related customer relationship management questions with the local customer
- Request and analyze site surveys when applicable
- Be the main point of contact for the Field engineer during the installation phase
- Assist with the various acceptance test, when applicable
- Incorporate and manage country specific requirements in the provisioning process
- Any other duties as required by manager
- Sound understanding of telecommunications, messaging, hosting and security protocols and technologies
- Sound understanding of circuits, hardware & associated hosting, security & messaging and the network – Network Components
- Good understanding of the Service Delivery processes and organization
- Good understanding of all Orange Services
- Good understanding of CIM tools such as SESAM, OPAS, GPM, FILEADE etc. preferred
- Good understanding of the Telco (Carrier) environment
- Excellent organizational and planning skills
- Detail oriented
- Time management skills
- Customer Facing Skills
- Excellent communication and decision making skills
- Independent self-starter
- Customer Focused
- “Can Do” Attitude
- Team Spirit
- Fluent in English
- Degree/Equivalent in telecommunications field, preferred
- Solid experience in the specified local telecommunications area
- Customer Service and Telecommunications experience, highly desirable
The benefits of being Orange
Orange Business Services was certified as one of the best companies to work by the Great Place to Work Institute from 2012 to 2015. Since 2016, Orange has been awarded as the Top Employer Brazil. The comprehensive independent research revealed that the Company provides excellent employee conditions, nurtures and develops talent throughout all levels of the organization and has demonstrated its leadership status in the HR environment, always striving to optimize its employment practices and to develop its employees.
Because Orange Business Services hires the best people, we work hard to provide benefits that make their lives better, so we offer a comprehensive benefit program which features:
* meal allowance
* transportation allowance
* life insurance
* medical plan
* dental plan
* birth benefit
Customer Services & Operations
Orange Business Services manages and integrates the complexity of international communications, freeing our customers to focus on the strategic initiatives that drive their business. Our extensive experience and knowledge in global communication solutions, together with our understanding of multinational business and local support in 166 countries and territories, ensure that our customers receive a consistent, global solution wherever they do business.