Descrição da Vaga
Bayer is a global enterprise with core competencies in the Life Science fields of health care and agriculture. Its products and services are designed to benefit people and improve their quality of life. At Bayer you have the opportunity to be part of a culture where we value the passion of our employees to innovate and give them the power to change.
Expert Case Evaluator
Your tasks and responsibilities
- Responsible to perform a medical evaluation and an assessment of causality of complex reports of adverse event / adverse drug reaction (AE/ADR) reports;
- Medical quality, consistency with company standards and timely evaluation of case reports must be ensured in order to keep compliance with very strict international ADR reporting requirements and timelines;
- Expedited reporting of single case ADR reports to regulatory authorities largely depends on an accurate medical and causality assessment of cases. To achieve this, high levels of medical acumen as well as understanding of PV processes and requirements are absolutely necessary;
- The task is also important to lay the basis for well-founded information collection used for signal detection and evaluation for ongoing risk benefit assessment and compilation of periodic aggregate reports of the Bayer drugs.
Who you are
- Highly desirable graduation in Medicine;
- English and Portuguese fluent;
- Desirable knowledge in pharmacovigilance.
Bayer offers a wide variety of competitive compensation and benefits programs. If you meet the requirements of this unique opportunity, and you have the "Passion to Innovate" and the "Power to Change", we encourage you to apply now. Job postings will remain open for a minimum of ten business days and are subject to immediate closure thereafter without additional notice. To all recruitment agencies: Bayer does not accept unsolicited third party resumes.
Location: São Paulo