Descrição da Vaga
Work in html5 projects with technical complexity and risks.
Delivering new framework features for the evolution of the product.
In this role, you have the opportunity to
Develop technological solutions, the continuous evolution of routines / frameworks, as well as, support the R&D department, following the lead, quality development standards and indicators.
With the objective of providing solutions that allow the maximization of R&D productivity and other areas, technologically evolving the product.
Within the EMR business unit, globally.
You are responsible for
- Work with a high performance culture, with productivity and commitment, following the processes of the organization,
- Support development teams and other areas, supporting technically complex situations / actions related to their scope of work,
- Contribute to technological and innovation decisions, through research and POCs (proof of concept),
- Deliver solutions of high performance and quality, using documentation techniques and tests;
- Possess a self-taught profile and keep up-to-date technologically, through research and participation in technology events mastering the framework and Philips technologies;
- Collaborate for the development / evolution of the team, from the dissemination of knowledge in line with the goals of your team;
- Contribute to the strengthening of high performance culture by collaborating on feedbacks, conducting their critical assessment (about themselves and their environment) and perceiving and acting on their opportunities for improvement;
- Customize and update the components framework, preserving the legacy system operation;
- Search for solutions (for new ones and/or challenges);
- Maintain the Philips component framework;
- Create web components / solutions to meet customer demands / needs;
- Be part of research and innovation projects.
You are a part of
Based in Blumenau, will act as an Experienced Architect for Philips’ activities in the Electronic Medical Record business. Has no direct reports and works closely with other Software Developers, Programmers, and Architects. Reports directly to the Software Development Supervisor.
To succeed in this role, you should have the following skills and experience
- Technical or Bachelor in Information Systems or Computer Science,
- Experience with knowledge in Java,
- Experience in GIT and branching strategies;
- Knowledge in responsive design development;
- Interest / affinity for conducting research in the area of technology;
- Knowledge of the SOFEA concept;
- Knowledge in the concept of injection dependence;
- Knowledge in Continuous Integration;
- Knowledge in Tests automation;
- Logical Reasoning, Concentration, Teamwork, Pro-Activity, Communication, Researcher;
- Resilience and Flexibility;
- The English language is indispensable, as the team works in global projects interacting often with teams from other countries like United States, Holland and India.
In return we offer you
Philips offers a dynamic work environment experience in the continuously growing Health Tech market – with customers and consumers empowering you to initiate change across all levels of the organization.
Such environment brings the ideal conditions for an innovate-oriented person to succeed in this role. In this position, you will have a unique opportunity to lead these cultural/business improvements.
Why should you join Philips?
Working at Philips is more than a job. It’s a calling to create a healthier society through meaningful work, focused on improving 3 billion lives a year by delivering innovative solutions across the health continuum at http://www.philips.com/b-dam/corporate/corporateblog/2016/Philips Chronic Disease_5.jpg . Our people experience a variety of unexpected moments when their lives and careers come together in meaningful ways.
To find out more about what it’s like working for Philips at a personal level, visit the Working at Philips page at http://www.philips.com/a-w/careers/healthtech/working-at-philips/working-at-philips.html on our career website, where you can read stories from our employee blog at http://www.usa.philips.com/a-w/our-people/life-at-philips.html . Once there, you can also learn about our recruitment process at http://www.philips.com/a-w/careers/healthtech.html , or find answers to some of the frequently asked questions at http://www.philips.com/a-w/careers/healthtech/faq.html .