Descrição da Vaga
In this role, you have the opportunity to:
Performs budgeting, planning, and analysis and reporting activities for sales operations and performance.
You are responsible for:
- Analyze sales data and trends.
- Recommends changes to (sub-)unit policies. Management reviews work to measure meeting of objectives.
- Responsible for collection, analysis and reporting of the sales related data in an on-going effort to increase overall sales productivity.
- Develops and tracks key performance indicators, and evaluates performance based on the sales quotas, while taking into consideration current economic conditions.
- Help derive key strategic insights from the myriad data types.
- Reviews capital expenditures and analyzes sales-related expenses associated with such things as the order pipeline, bookings, revenue forecasting, revenue reporting, sales productivity and goal attainment.
- Performs regular analysis for expenses and budgets.
- Evaluates pricing structures to ensure fit with company objectives.
- Effectively incorporates customers delivery schedules and operational changes into future revenue forecasts and revenue timeline considerations.
- Maintains and enhances salesforce automation systems, product/service costing models, and margin management tools/systems to effectively monitor and manage revenue/expenses.
- Drives continuous improvements applying LEAN.
To succeed in this role, you should have the following skills and experience:
Bachelor’s degree in Physiotherapist or Business Administration with background in Commercial Areas.
Experienced working in companies related to Respiratory Care.
Interactive, creative, pragmatic and goal oriented go-getter that takes initiatives in order to get result.
Professional to pro-actively support strategy execution by delivering meaningful, accurate and timely reporting & analysis on business performance.
Certified LEAN Basic
Based in Brazil, Sao Pablo will act as a Senior Sales Consultant for Philip’s Sleep & Respiratory Care. This position will report to the Business Manager.
Why should you join Philips?
Working at Philips is more than a job. It’s a calling to create a healthier society through meaningful work, focused on improving 3 billion lives a year by delivering innovative solutions across the health continuum . Our people experience a variety of unexpected moments when their lives and careers come together in meaningful ways.
To find out more about what it’s like working for Philips at a personal level, visit the Working at Philips page on our career website, where you can read stories from our employee blog . Once there, you can also learn about our recruitment process , or find answers to some of the frequently asked questions .
Philips is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, genetic information, creed, citizenship, disability, protected veteran or marital status.