Descrição da Vaga
In this role, you are someone who understands the value of listening to customer feedback, identifying root causes, translating root cause opportunities in to actionable initiatives to deliver a better customer experience. This role's focus will be in supporting the Global Supply Operations (GSO) contact center operations.
They should have data analytics skills and be meticulous. The ability to triangulate data streams to find opportunities is important.
You will be responsible for the delivery of areas of opportunity as well as serving as partner and consultant in others. Experience in handling a concurrent and disparate projects is a requirement.
Fluent Spanish speaker highly desired.
* Bachelors in a business, experience management, or analytics field desired, but relevant work experience also accepted in lieu of.
* 3+ years in Experience Management, Customer Success, Business Transformation, User Experience, or related field
* Experience in running contact center operations at a mid-level
* Background in developing and implementing strategies to drive performance improvement
* Desired skills and background
* Primary POC for Business and other Support Enablement teams
* Identify areas of partner experience improvement opportunities and drive improvement opportunities back in to the business
* Mid-level data analytic skills
* Excellent presentation skills
* Strong attention to detail - track initiative progress and report on it
* Own and track several concurrent disparate initiatives
* Identify hotel supplier experience improvement opportunities and advocate at all levels
* Partner in non-ops projects from other teams that improve experience
* Kaizen support
* Partner with Voice of the partner team to deep dive in targeted areas to extract sentiment
* Lead partner focus groups/panels/ride-alongs
* Partner in large e2e functional areas with many layers and projects both external and internal facing
* Strong experience in gaining consensus, coalition building, and persuasive speaking
* Experience in leading or supporting contact center operations
Our mission is to revolutionize travel through the power of technology. Collectively, the Expedia, Inc. brands cover virtually every aspect of researching, planning, and booking travel, from choosing the best airplane seat, to reading personal travel reviews of hotels, to planning what to do in a destination once you arrive. The Expedia, Inc. portfolio serves both leisure and business travelers with tastes and budgets ranging from modest to luxury. Expedia delivers consumer travel demand from nearly every continent to thousands of hotels and vacation rentals, hundreds of airlines, thousands of activities, and dozens of car rental companies and cruise lines.
Expedia is committed to creating a versatile work environment with a diverse workforce. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.
This employer participates in E-Verify. The employer will provide the Social Security Administration (SSA) and, if necessary, the Department of Homeland Security (DHS) with information from each new employee's I-9 to confirm work authorization.