Descrição da Vaga
Who You'll Work With
You will be based in Rio de Janeiro as part of our Brazil administrative team.
What You'll Do
You will organize and maintain calendars as well as manage all communications for the individuals you support.
In this role you will respond to correspondence and handle all telephone calls in a professional and efficient manner. You will also provide range of administrative support (e.g., travel scheduling, file organization, expense report submission, accounting administration) to effectively provide leverage to the firm. Frequently under tight time constraints, you will produce accurate, properly formatted documents and reports.
You will develop a strong ongoing rapport with assistants supporting client executives. Furthermore, when needed, you will support the planning and execution of major projects, conferences and other off-site meetings. You will work collaboratively with other executive assistants to ensure backup coverage.
- Some college or secretarial school required; 4-year degree preferred
- 3-5 years administrative assistant experience in a corporate or professional environment, working for senior-level management
- Solid knowledge of Windows and Notes applications
- Strong organizational, communication, and interpersonal skills
- Proactive and strong attention to detail
- Poise, presence, and professionalism
- Organizational Structure