Descrição da Vaga
* Provides a wide range of secretarial and administrative support to the Directors and its team:
* Provides administrative support in areas of typing, expense reports, creating presentations, confidential correspondence, ordering office supplies.
* Acting as record coordinator of the two directors including 4 areas (Medical Affairs, Market Access, Health Economics&Price; and Communication).
* Supervises and coordinates overall administrative activities for the areas.
* Schedules and coordinates meetings, internal and external events, makes appointments and travel arrangements.
* Coordinates, prepares and edits reports and presentations.
* Organizes files, performs data entry, and maintains accurate records.
* Makes travel arrangement, prepares expense reports and process invoices, maintains financial and expense records.
* Collects and prepares information for management use. Provides required support for managers.
* Greets vendors and visitors.
* Supervising and coaching their assistants in the daily routine.
Position based in São Paulo, SP.
The company is not willing to pay for transfer or relocation
Bachelor's degree or equivalent
Fluent English, Spanish is a plus
Experience working as assistant to senior executives. Experience assisting different areas is a plus.
Must reside in the Greater São Paulo area.
- Latin America-Brazil-São Paulo-São Paulo
- Janssen Cilag Farmaceutica Ltda. (7585)