Descrição da Vaga
Janssen is a division of Johnson & Johnson and is actively engaged in addressing the most critical needs of patients around the worlds through the five major therapeutic areas: Cardiovascular & Metabolism, Immunology, Infectious Diseases & Vaccines, Neuroscience, and Oncology.
Provide a wide range of secretarial and administrative support to the L.A. Regional Directors and Managers, developing the following activities:
* Supervises and coordinate overall administrative activities and ordering office supplies.
* Coordinate meetings and events, internal and external such as: send the invite, choose the venue, book the room, order the equipment, food and all arrangement required, including book the hotel to the attendees, organize ground transportation, etc
* Make travel arrangement to the team such as: issue the ticket using the local system / agency, book the hotel, set up the ground transportation and fill out the subscription.
* Prepare and edit reports and presentations.
* Organize files, performs data entry, and maintains accurate records.
* Prepare expense reports through the system for the directors and managers.
* Open requests in order to pay vendors and process the invoice.
* Manage the budget expenses.
* Collect and prepare information for management use.
* Greet vendors and visitors.
* Bachelor's degree or equivalent.
* Advanced English
* Spanish is a plus
* Experience working as assistant to senior executives and assisting different areas.