Descrição da Vaga
Amazon is an equal opportunity employer and hires qualified individuals regardless of gender, race, sexual orientation, religion, nationality, age or disability.
Amazon Brazil is seeking that exceptionally bright, multi-tasking, and self-motivated Executive Assistant Intern who will provide administrative support to Director level within its Retail team.
As a support partner to the Director, this role encompasses everything from managing complex calendars and travel, to maximizing time efficiency and working closely with other EAs throughout Amazon. The position will manage critical meetings, events and projects in a fast-paced environment and continuously seek new opportunities to make the Directors and their teams more efficient.
Our ideal candidate is organized, innovative, knowledgeable, and forward-thinking when it comes to ensuring smooth operations. The position requires the capacity to work successfully in a team environment as well as attention to detail, efficient organizational skills, and the ability to meet tight deadlines. We pride ourselves on being the world’s most customer-centric company, and the sophisticated demands of our customers mean that you will need to be flexible and able to change direction at a moment’s notice. Diplomacy is the rule of thumb in this role. A high level of integrity and discretion in handling confidential information is a must, and professionalism in dealing with executives inside and outside the company is key. The successful candidate will possess the ability to complete complex tasks and projects quickly with little to no guidance, react with appropriate urgency to situations that require a quick turnaround, and take effective action without having to know the total picture.
* Complex calendar management and meeting prioritization as well as large scale meeting coordination
* Proactive project and events coordination and engagement with leadership.
* Drive key team activities (staff meeting agendas, all-hands meetings, quarterly onsites/offsites)
* Track and help drive completion of key deliverables and follow up on outstanding items.
* Translate emails and other correspondence as requested.
* Act as a liaison for direct reports.
* Maintain organizational charts; partner with Finance, Recruiting and HR on headcount management.
* Meticulous document coordination, meeting follow up and preparation, space planning and coordination, new hire on-boarding, team social events, etc.
* Travel coordination, including creating detailed itineraries and briefing materials.
* Coordinate and track expense reimbursements.
* Act as administrator for team documentation repository sites such as Sharepoint and Amazon Cloud Drive.
* Exceptional verbal and written communications skills in English and Portuguese.
* Impeccable attention to detail, time management and organizational skills.
* High degree of professionalism in dealing with senior professionals inside and outside the company.
* Ability to quickly learn organizational structures and understand the objectives of the team.