Descrição da Vaga
AMARO is looking for a creative and energetic Events Producer to help make our events come alive, and for our customers to walk away with a vivid impression of AMARO.
You are creative, passionate about fashion and able to juggle many tasks at the same time, always keeping upcoming deadlines in sight.
- Help organize all of AMARO's events
- Daily follow the Marketing calendar to ensure deadlines are met
- Interface with many suppliers to negotiate a top service at attractive costs
- Travel to cities outside AMARO to execute events
- Organize inter-company events
- 2+ years of full-time work experience at a premium fashion brand, PR or Events agency
- Solid experience organizing events and interfacing with suppliers
- Bachelor degree in Marketing, Publicity, Advertising or Fashion
- Highly creative by nature and passionate about the fashion industry
- Solid copy-writing skills and command of the Portuguese language
- Skilled with technology and proficient with Microsoft Office and Adobe Photoshop
- Advanced level of English
- A fearless attitude, entrepreneurial and proactive;
- Intellectually curious and capable of learning, develop and implement new technologies on it’s own;
- Highly analytical and quantitative;
- Hard working;
- Passion for data and learning new things
At AMARO we believe creativity and technology are limitless, allowing us to innovate beyond linearity. We seek fearless entrepreneurs who are hungry to change the status quo. We are not fixers but enjoy to collaboratively build from the ground up. We only engage where we foresee long-term scalability. We like to take smart risks and always opt for action over 100% certainty. There has never been a more exciting time than today and we are enthusiastic about the future we are creating.