Descrição da Vaga
GE Renewable Energy
Renewable Energy OnShore Wind
GE is the world's Digital Industrial Company, transforming industry with software-defined machines and solutions that are connected, responsive and predictive. Through our people, leadership development, services, technology and scale, GE delivers better outcomes for global customers by speaking the language of industry.
* Request Logistics Service Providers -LSP registration on appropriate systems for freight audit & payment
* Audit invoice cost based on LSP contracts and validate fiscal data
* Submit Payment WF and/or hard copies to appropriate payment center
* Facilitate communications between Corporate and LSPs
* Manage payment inquiries and other status reports to LSPs, provide timely issue resolution
* Report Invoices under dispute without resolution to Sourcing team Compilation of Validated Comprehensive Bid Responses by Logistics Service Providers and/or Identification of Best Available Logistics Option.
* Manage Supplier Approval documentation and Supplier Approval process (eSA workflow)
* PO Requisition Issuance
* Continuously review processes for improvement and cost savings opportunities.
* Accurate, up-to-date systems of record for contracts, rates, and other sourcing related information.
* Savings Capture (recording forecasted and actual savings and reporting out to Company)
* Comply with all applicable laws, rules, and regulations, as well as all shared Company policies and procedures
* Participate in meetings with suppliers or others internal areas to provide updates.
* Contribute with a team of professional analysts of freight payments and buyers to execute daily activities.
* 2nd year in Business, Economics, Engineering or Foreign Trade
* Advanced abilities in Excel (Proc-V, Vlookup, sumif, countif, averageif, concatenate, pivotable)
* Capability to learn new software quickly and optimize technology capability
* Ability to multitask in a demanding work environment
* Excellent written and verbal communication, analytical detail, organizing and follow-up skills
* Ability to work during business hours (09AM to 4PM) Monday-Friday
* Fluent English (written, reading, speaking)
* Basic Spanish (written, reading, speaking)
* Continuous improvement focus and process change experience
* Previously experience in Logistics is a plus