Descrição da Vaga
Become a Part of the NIKE, Inc. Team
NIKE, Inc. does more than outfit the world's best athletes. It is a place to explore potential, obliterate boundaries and push out the edges of what can be. The company looks for people who can grow, think, dream and create. Its culture thrives by embracing diversity and rewarding imagination. The brand seeks achievers, leaders and visionaries. At Nike, it’s about each person bringing skills and passion to a challenging and constantly evolving game.
Nike Supply Chain experts ensure that every year 900 million pieces of footwear, apparel and equipment arrive at the right destination on time. That’s no easy task. The complex process involves more than 50 distribution centers, a network of thousands of accounts, and more than 100,000 retail stores around the world. Supply Chain professionals from Laakdal, Belgium, to São Paulo, Brasil, make it happen. They constantly push for ways to make Nike’s supply chain faster, more efficient and more responsive to Nike’s always-changing consumer needs.
* Nível universitário cursando Administração em Comercio Exterior (preferencialmente com graduação a partir de Dez/19).
* Inglês fluente (conversação e escrita).
* Domínio de Excel.
* Habilidade para análise e solução de problemas.
* Facilidade de comunicação e relacionamento interpessoal.
Sobre a vaga:
* Atuará na área de Operações Logísticas no departamento de Inbound (customs & trade management) reportando-se à Gerente;
* Desenvolvimento e implementação de Projetos de Melhorias na área;
* Será responsável pelo desenvolvimento de novos relatórios para gestão de KPIs;
* Realizará análises para identificar oportunidades de redução de custos.
NIKE, Inc. is a growth company that looks for team members to grow with it. Nike offers a generous total rewards package, casual work environment, a diverse and inclusive culture, and an electric atmosphere for professional development. No matter the location, or the role, every Nike employee shares one galvanizing mission: To bring inspiration and innovation to every athlete* in the world.
NIKE, Inc. is committed to employing a diverse workforce. Qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, veteran status, or disability.
Job ID 7936