Descrição da Vaga
Healthcare Global Services
GE (NYSE:GE) drives the world forward by tackling its biggest challenges. By combining world-class engineering with software and analytics, GE helps the world work more efficiently, reliably, and safely. GE people are global, diverse and dedicated, operating with the highest integrity and passion to fulfill GE’s mission and deliver for our customers. www.ge.com
This role is responsible for supporting LATAM Services Digital and Ad&Promo Marketing strategy, working with the different teams, specially Services Product Marketing team, in the region to develop, support and implement digital marketing, marketing materials (collaterals, videos, etc.), tradeshows and events.
* Develop and manage promotional events and trade show presence to achieve strategic and business development goals;
* Adapt and localize global content/material for our market-specific customers;
* Advocate for the power of digital to marketing and commercial teams, and educate on the most impact and measurable digital strategies and channels, for our markets;
* Develop and execute local digital marketing campaigns leveraging all digital channels & working in close collaboration with Business Stakeholders (Marketing&Sales&Events team);
* Ensures compliance of all customer facing materials.
* Bachelor Degree in course on: Business Administration, Marketing, Communications;
* Strong project management skills and creative abilities;
* Proven ability to motivate and work effectively with diverse, cross-functional global teams, multiple levels and outside vendors;
* Up-to-date understanding of web marketing concepts, practices, programs, online marketing strategy and analytics including web administration, design, and electronic marketing tools;
* Strong understanding of campaign development and implementation processes.
* Familiarity with Marketo and Salesforce desired;
* Experience working in or with external advertising and promotion agencies;
* Experience in implementing digital channel campaigns including automated marketing programs;
* Experience with events;
* Open-minded, good team communication skill, pro-active, commitment, urgent sense, fast learning person and organized;
* Excellent oral and written communications skills in English. Spanish is a differential;
* Proficient with MS Word, Excel and PowerPoint;
* Good working knowledge of graphic-related software (e.g. Photoshop, Illustrator).