Descrição da Vaga
Essential Job Functions
* Assists the project team with gathering requirements from a technical perspective and developing documentation of system specifications. Codes, tests, and debugs computer programs from specifications.
* Assists in designing and implementing new methods, procedures, and systems (both automated and manual) to improve the processing and flow of information within the company.
* Gathers information from users for analysis of technical problem areas and prepares elementary feasibility studies.
* Currently working toward an Associate's or Bachelor's degree (or global equivalent)
* Degree program in computer science, management information systems, or related field preferred
* Zero or more years of technology-related work experience
* Experience with system development or system analysis preferred
* Experience working with relevant programming languages, operating systems, hardware, and software preferred
* Basic interpersonal skills to interact with customers and team members
* Basic communication skills
* Basic analytical and problem solving skills for design, creation and testing of programs
* Ability to work in a team environment