Descrição da Vaga
DXC Technology is a world leader in end-to-end, independent IT services, helping customers harness the power of innovation to thrive in change. Created by the merger of CSC and Hewlett Packard Enterprise business services, DXC technology serves nearly 6,000 public and private sector customers in 70 countries. The company's technological independence, global talent and broad-based software solutions and next-generation IT solutions. DXC Technology is recognized worldwide among the best corporate citizens.
Essential Job Functions
* Assists the project team with gathering requirements from a business perspective.
* Assists in designing and implementing new methods, procedures, and systems (both automated and manual) to improve the processing and flow of information within the company.
* Assists in creating or updating data/process models in relation to requests from client organizations (both internal and external).
* Currently working toward an Associate's or Bachelor's degree (or global equivalent)
* Basic interpersonal skills to interact with customers and team members
* Basic communication skills
* Basic analytical and problem solving skills
* Ability to work in a team environment