Descrição da Vaga
About Syngenta: Syngenta is a leading agriculture company helping to improve global food security by enabling millions of farmers to make better use of available resources. Through world class science and innovative crop solutions, our 28,000 people in over 90 countries are working to transform how crops are grown. We are committed to rescuing land from degradation, enhancing biodiversity and revitalizing rural communities.
Role Purpose: Work in a collaborative and innovative environment, in direct contact with the business areas working in contact with the technical solution team.
- Actively participate in IT change processes by designing change documentation.
- Participate in the design of the solution verifying that the initial request is adhered to it.
- Provide support for various departmental needs for IT activities.
- Implement and support IT-driven change initiatives
- Provide project support and change management during IT initiatives.
* College ongoing in Computer Science / Systems Analysis / IT Governance / Software Engineering.
* Communication Skills.
* Interpersonal Relationship Skills
* Logical reasoning Skills
* Advanced English / Fluent Skills
* Desirable previous experience in companies with activities related to IT.
* Desirable theoretical or practical knowledge with Project Management
* Curious personality
- VISA, relocation and transportation support are not provided for this position
- Candidate must be able to work legally in the country and have all required permits.
BRA-Sao Paulo-Sao Paulo
Administrative Services Generic