Descrição da Vaga
Bayer is a global enterprise with core competencies in the Life Science fields of health care and agriculture. Its products and services are designed to benefit people and improve their quality of life. At Bayer you have the opportunity to be part of a culture where we value the passion of our employees to innovate and give them the power to change.
Especialista Planejamento & Controle
Your tasks and responsibilities
- Lead and executes financial planning cycles through intensive analysis and financial reviews, in alignment with Global/Regional/Local Stakeholders and assumptions
- Secures that controlling processes are fulfilled according to the applicable calendars and guidelines, including proper reporting in applicable system. Responsible for Controlling Excellence and efficient Controlling processes under his/her scope
- Engage with stakeholders to assure the needed business insights to enable effective planning and steering.
- Preparation of monthly reports for management
- Responsible for regular and Adhoc financial analysis as demanded by the business and for any financial simulations in order to support decisions related to profitability and better sales practices
- Share expertise about controlling systems and processes for more junior team members to maintain and increase financial knowledge among the controlling community
- Be able to deliver objectives even when dealing with complexity and ambiguity
- Participating in the global Controlling Community
- Supporting global Controlling Projects
Who you are
- Bachelor's degree - Business Administration, Accounting or Economy is desirable
- Fluency in English and Portuguese
- Advanced knowledge in finance
- Relevant work experience in controlling in respective industry (4 - 5 years) with exposure working with commercial and marketing teams (Middle and Top management
- Preference with knowledge in pricing and its impact based on different taxation scenarios (ICMS,PIS/COFIN, IPI)
- Advanced knowledge Office Package (focus on Excel and PowerPoint), desirable knowledge in SAP, BW
Bayer offers a wide variety of competitive compensation and benefits programs. If you meet the requirements of this unique opportunity, and you have the "Passion to Innovate" and the "Power to Change", we encourage you to apply now. Job postings will remain open for a minimum of ten business days and are subject to immediate closure thereafter without additional notice. To all recruitment agencies: Bayer does not accept unsolicited third party resumes.
Location: São Paulo