Descrição da Vaga
At ADP we are driven by your success. We engage your unique talents and perspectives. We welcome your ideas on how to do things differently and better. In your efforts to achieve, learn and grow, we support you all the way. If success motivates you, you belong at ADP.
Technology at ADP. It's the foundation of the products and services that have made us a world-wide leader in workforce solutions. With us, you can combine technical skills and business acumen, to effectively consult as well as solve technical challenges. You have the opportunity to train on leading-edge technologies that continually redefine what's possible in our industry.
Inspiring Innovation is a core value at ADP and in Information Technology we are committed to delivering it - for our clients and colleagues around the world.
ADP Labs. Located in Porto Alegre/Brazil, provides software development and infrastructure for world-wide ADP products, working with large scale initiatives across multiple geographies, including Brazil, United States and India. As an internationally distributed software development team, we are hiring:
Software Specialist III
This software specialist will act as a recognized technical or functional expert within one or more areas of expertise. Develop or engineer innovative technologies and techniques for implementation of new ADP products or enhancements to existing products under self-initiative. Also may provide an internal technical audit evaluation function, independent of the particular project / system group, with direct reporting authority to senior management.
- Functional Responsibility: Acts as an expert source of technical, business and functional information Recognized expert in 3+ key technologies or products critical to mission of business unit. Serves as technology expert across project boundaries. Works independently to manage the evolution of new / key technologies, perform strategic upgrades and make recommendations to senior management. Able to research, recommend market and introduce new complex technologies and processes consistent with mission of business unit. Define, document and implement technology and software process standards.
- Decision Making / Judgement: Work is performed without appreciable direction. Completed projects are reviewed from a relatively long-time perspective for desired results.
- Accountability: Responsible for on-time completion of all project deliverables and product quality to prevent additional costs and to positively impact revenue and client retention
- Communication skills / Contact: Fluent English. Excellent business writing skills. Superior presentation and communication skills. IT executive management, all levels of users and development groups. The interaction is with both local and geographically distributed teams.
- Management responsibilities: Assist in the training / development of 30+ more junior associates in area of expertise. May have matrix management responsibility of associates as related to specific project(s). Responsible for full Project Management of multiple concurrent projects, including project introduction, planing, resourcing, budgeting, etc.
- Experience/Skills: Experience within functional area. Must have demonstrated leadership abilities.
- Education: Require a bachelor's degree in computer science or other related degree or an equivalent in education and experience. A master degree in computer science or an MBA is preferred
- Desired Technical Skills: Enthusiast about agile methodologies as Scrum and Test Driven Development.
Buscamos constantemente criar maneiras melhores de se trabalhar para que você alcance o seu potencial máximo. Seguidamente nomeada como uma das 'Empresas mais admiradas' pela revista FORTUNE® e reconhecida pela DiversityInc® como uma das 'Principais 50 empresas com foco em diversidade', a ADP trabalha com mais de 740.000 organizações no mundo inteiro para ajudar pessoas a trabalhar de maneira mais inteligente, embarcar em novos desafios e alavancar seus talentos. "Always Designing for People" significa que estamos criando plataformas que transformarão a forma de se trabalhar e juntos vamos descobrir um mundo de oportunidades.
At ADP, we believe that diversity fuels innovation. ADP is committed to equal employment opportunities regardless of race, color, genetic information, creed, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, lawful alien status, national origin, age, marital status, or protected veteran status. We support an inclusive workplace where associates excel based on personal merit, qualifications, experience, ability, and job performance.