Descrição da Vaga
!BT Banner Image
ROLE: Especialista de Operações e Redes
KEY PURPOSE OF ROLE
- To manage and assure customer experience and service availability for
services offered on BT‘s Global network and BT’s domestic network by providing
technical expertise to identify and resolve complex problems to deliver high
quality service at minimum cost.
- Local Access for Global Services (DTF/DDI)
- BT Inbound Contact Global
- BT Cloud contact
- BT conferencing
- To support the team in delivering optimum service for the customer,
resolving and escalating issues they can't fix.
- You use standard Process Confirmation to ensure standard work is being
followed by your team and coach them to improve this.
- You are either contributing to a Target Condition implementation or
planning for the next target condition, and making this visible to your team.
- Carry out all managerial responsibilities for the Latam Service Operations
team (LATAM) in line with BT policies and regulations, specially for
Purpose Of Role :
* Responsibility for monitoring network faults and ensuring that the network is operational at all times.
* May operate in PSTN/Voice or Broadband IP & Data or Satellite environments.
* Typically a first line manager role.
Key Responsibilities :
* To undertake, or manage a team of team members that undertakes, surveillance activity on a 24x7x365 basis, and respond rapidly and effectively to Network alarms, to ensure maximum continuity of service and minimal downtime.
* Responsibility for the commissioning and configuration of the Network to facilitate the effective delivery of service to Customers (Infrastructure build).
* May manage a team of engineers ~ and have responsibility for maximising team performance and monitoring.
Business Impact :
* Understands the role of the Network Control Centre in the business setting.
Authority/Decision Making :
* To undertake provision of service activity driven by customer orders.
* In-depth knowledge of one or more platforms and/or systems and understands and is able to lead projects in the area of service development and upgrades.
BT is an equal opportunities employer. We welcome applications from all
sections of the community regardless of race or ethnic origin, gender, gender
identity, gender expression, religion/belief, disability, marital or civil
partnership status, age, sexual orientation or caring responsibilities.
A BT é uma empresa que prima pela igualdade de oportunidade. Aceitamos
candidaturas as nossas vagas independentemente de raça, etnia, sexo, opção
sexual, religião, deficiência, idade e/ou estado civil.
Job function: Network Management
Working pattern: Standard
Closing date: Ongoing