Descrição da Vaga
Position Title: Especialista de eCommerce
Location: BRA-Sao Paulo
Functional Area: Marketing
Facility: Sales Branch Office
Relocation Provided: No
Education Required: Bachelors Degree
Experience Required: 5 - 7 Years
Travel Percent: 0
Responsible for eCommerce Project Management, providing Web Support for Sales
in Brazil through Customer On-Boarding and Sales Education.
Also responsible for driving system improvements for the Brazilian Web
Business by identifying code issues, planning and execution of code releases,
and providing assistance with deployment and testing.
Position also requires Project Management support for Global Accounts with
presence in Brazil. Account management of these Global Customers may require
customer briefings to discuss Lenovo’s Web Solutions and meetings with the
Sales Teams to analyze opportunities for growth. Data from CRM, JDA, and
Hybris will be used for the analysis required.
Delivering Quality Assurance for Global Web Accounts in Brazil is also an
important element of this position. Products available and pricing displayed
are vital to the successful Web Store deployment. New code, features, and
functions must be thoroughly tested to ensure system continuity and remedy
tickets (bugs) must be opened to repair anything broken.
* Min. 5 years’ experience with eCommerce, preferably with Large Enterprise
* Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
* Project Management experience preferred.
* Proficiency with Easy Projects, CRM, JDA (MDM, Strategic MDM, ContentDev),
LUCI Sky, Bugzilla, Focal Point, SAP, Windchill, LOIS, Confluence/Jira.
* Experience with working on a cross-functional team, located in offices
around the world.
* Highly motivated and results oriented.
* Ability to work effectively and drive their own agenda, projects, and
* Experience working with different cultures.