Descrição da Vaga
We’ve seen the difference that Innovative Medical Solutions can make in our lives and are committed to improving patient care and their well-being. We invite you to be a part of a diverse group of employees focused on advancing therapies and expanding into new global markets. We make every life we touch better through our dedication to meaningful innovation, our commitment to people, and our passion for creativity, agility, and high performance.
Boston Scientific is currently seeking an exceptional Market Development Specialist to join our winning team in São Paulo, SP, Brazil.
Accountable and responsible for implementing Market Development activities in selected accounts across the region. Works side by side with the sales force and the marketing organization and centrally supports the on-field Customer Programs projects execution and follow-up
- Supports the Customer Programs coordinating on-field activities and following-up customers involved in the project.
- Together with the local Country Manager selects the accounts to involve in projects.
- Launch and market development of complex PCI products.
- Builds and maintains long lasting relationship with KOLs and BSC solutions believers, in order to become the customer’s “scientific partner”.
- Supports the design, management, communication and publication of scientific activities and therapy adoption initiatives
- Responsible for clinical/scientific support and coordination during scientific sessions and meetings.
Boston Scientific is an equal Opportunity Employer.