Descrição da Vaga
As a member of the Regional Global HR Solutions (GHRS) Talent Performance
Domain team, the Regional Instructional Design Lead is responsible for
managing the portfolio of regional instructional design work, liaison with the
instructional design service center and ultimately accountable for the
quality, utilization and timeliness of instructional design materials. The
expectation is the position holder is an expert in the processes, tools and
methodologies associated with these domain areas. The position holder will be
expected to identify and incorporate the most effective and innovative
practices and forward thinking instructional design to deliver qualify
The incumbent will also be responsible for working closely with the GHRS
Business Relationship Leads, Market Leads, CBS and Business HR, in delivering
the “continuum of services” across the region and measuring the quality and
performance of such solutions.
Support the delivery of HR programs/solutions that help Cargill create a
talent-based competitive advantage.
• Represent the needs of the talent performance domain in the provision of
resources and budget spend to provide the required services.
• Ensure that the organization is providing relevant, effective facilitation
services to business managers within the talent performance domain and within
• Leverage and enforce tools, methodologies and processes to support the
effective and efficient delivery of talent performance programs/solutions.
• Work in close partnership with the Talent and Performance COE to identify
appropriate solutions, align on solution design creation when necessary, and
leveraging existing global solutions and service providers where appropriate.
• Collaborate with GHRS Business Relationship Leads, Market Leads, CBS and
Business HR, in delivering the “continuum of services” across the region and
measuring the quality and performance of such solutions.
• Develop and maintain key internal/external relationships, which may
include: business leaders, managers, business/function human resource
professionals, industry contacts, employees.
• Ensure the desired business results are prioritized and the development of
organization capability needs are addressed and operationalized.
• Provide thought leadership in recommending and delivering talent performance
programs/solutions that build on business and functional strategic drivers.
• Responsible for achieving performance metrics in alignment with Global HR
Solutions and Talent and Performance COE strategic performance objectives.
• Work with Subject Matter Experts and stakeholders to facilitate approval and
gain alignment on content direction and design details.
Provide relevant, effective facilitation services to Cargill’s businesses and
• Define and monitor performance and service quality metrics in alignment with
Global HR Solutions and Talent & Performance COE strategic objectives.
Champion the implementation of Talent and Performance COE programs/solutions
to achieve desired business results and provide an excellent client
• Interface with regional HR Solutions, HR COE’s, HR Business Partners and HR
CBS centers to deliver talent performance solutions.
• Represent domain in prioritization activities and escalations in the broader
market services area.
• Provide geography feedback into services priorities to ensure regional and
• Promote the use and implementation of tools/technologies within the domain
to gain efficiency in delivering HR solutions.
• Apply industry best practice in learning design.
• Champion a strong continuous improvement culture to ensure deployment of
scalable, simplified and standardized processes.
• Establish a culture of accountability and measurement.
• Express, model and reinforce a process-honoring culture.
• Strengthen Cargill’s employment brand and creating an employer of choice
• Provide thought leadership in driving organizational culture and inclusion
• Knowledge of instructional design theories for content mapping.
• Provide Social and Peer learning, game based learning and influential
• Ensure delivery is compliant regionally with laws, regulations, and
• Ensure application of standard policies, coordinated globally.
• Monitor key performance metrics that drive high performance and identify
opportunities for continuous improvement.
• Lead content collaboration with stakeholders, problem solving to achieve
performance objectives and resolve issues.
Essential Position Requirements:
• Ability to travel as required, up to 10%, mostly within region.
• Bachelor’s degree.
• Relevant business and/or human resources experience.
• Experience anticipating issues, problem solving and implementing
programs/solutions, including referring critical issues to the appropriate
level of management, and improving efficiency, quality, cost and productivity.
• Exposure to talent performance domain methodologies, tools and processes.
• Ability to identify and implement opportunities to increase efficiency and
effectiveness and reduce cost.
• Ability to work independently and handle multiple priorities simultaneously
in a lean environment.
• Experience in learning, designing and implementing new and / or improved
processes (both people and businesses.).
• Demonstrated business acumen.
• Drive for results with results/outcome focus.
• Experience in innovative instructional design techniques.
• Knowledge of instructional design theories.
• Fluent in Spanish, Portuguese and English.
• Strong analytical and assessment skills.
• Strong project management skills.
• Demonstrated understanding of evolving HR landscape and demonstrated
capability of leading organizational change efforts.
• Competence in connecting people to each other and the business strategy,
leveraging technology and processes where appropriate.
• Demonstrated ability to build strong client relationships and influence key
• Experience in a shared services organization.
• Proven consulting and contracting skills that drive high performance.
• Project Management experience.
• Systems Thinking capability.
• Strong leadership, stakeholder management and communication skills - ability
to thrive as part of a regional and global team.
Job: Human Resources