Descrição da Vaga
Bayer is a global enterprise with core competencies in the Life Science fields of health care and agriculture. Its products and services are designed to benefit people and improve their quality of life. At Bayer you have the opportunity to be part of a culture where we value the passion of our employees to innovate and give them the power to change.
Your tasks and responsibilities
- Responsible to manage internal and external communications, provide solutions for Corporate Areas in Brazil with Communication (holistic approach), Social Responsibility Programs, Internal Communication, special projects, contributing to the target publics and to the society in general, with the purpose of valuing and defending Bayer institutional image, and assuring that the objectives of the company are reached on communication topics;
- To guarantee that the company's management is informed on the social environment and on the environmental issues and, whenever necessary, to propose measures to clarify and defend the company's image;
- To promote and coordinate the development of Bayer image internally, by planning communication programs developed in synergy with the areas, aiming to assure the development of the organization objectives;
- To assure that collaborators are informed and integrated in the internal environment of the organization, by planning and developing internal communication programs;
- To strictly observe the company's standards and procedures related to safety, health and environment, according to the principles of sustainable development and instruction received from the company;
- Build and maintain Relationship with PR agencies and Events;
- To strictly observe the corporate policies and guidelines of the company and to cooperate to adequately publicize them.
Who you are
- University degree in Communications, Public Relations, Journalism or Administration;
- Relevant work experience in Corporante Communications area or Public Relations (at least 5 years);
- Good work experience in Internal & External Communications;
- English, advanced spoken and written, and Portuguese fluent spoken and written;
- Advanced knowledge in Office (focus in Excel & Powerpoint).
Bayer offers a wide variety of competitive compensation and benefits programs. If you meet the requirements of this unique opportunity, and you have the "Passion to Innovate" and the "Power to Change", we encourage you to apply now. Job postings will remain open for a minimum of ten business days and are subject to immediate closure thereafter without additional notice. To all recruitment agencies: Bayer does not accept unsolicited third party resumes.
Location: São Paulo