Descrição da Vaga
The role owns the management of escalations for our customers/partners end to end, from the time that the case is escalated to the post escalation review. This includes being responsive, considerate and passionate about customer success, yet disciplined, focused and creative. This position is also responsible for assisting customers directly, ensuring their issues are responded to in a timely fashion and resolved to their satisfaction.
The role has the key role of liaising between the Support team and territory management.
* Act as single point of contact and as project owner for the escalation.
* Understand and assess how the issue affects the customer, by conducting a detailed situation appraisal and review. Ensure the customer heard throughout the escalation processes.
* Partner with the MicroStrategy ecosystem including Support, Customer Success team, Account Team and IT to document a formal communication plan with the Customer. The communication plan includes the list of people to be informed and the means of communication and frequency.
* Record all updates, as to communication status and progress in core systems of record (Service Cloud).
* Provide technical problem resolution on a wide variety of issues ranging from general questions through in-depth technical issues.
* Keep track of multiple issues and details in near real-time, tracking action items from meetings and
follow-ups with various parties.
* Co-ordinate, as needed, with various teams like Support, Professional Services, Technology, and partners to assure timely resolution.
* Own the Action Plan, document and track the escalation.
* Conduct closure review and close escalation after closure criteria have been met.
* Help with trend analysis of problems and Root Cause Analysis (RCAs) for feedback into Support Management and Technology.
* Participate in all required support management process meetings, generating dashboards and analysis to monitor the progress of escalations.
* Work with the leadership of Support to prepare and present at risk customers requiring heightened
visibility and maintain ownership of activities to mitigate the risk factors and prevent fires from occurring.
* Maintain in-depth knowledge of products and support processes.
* Analyse performance of Support activities and documented resolutions, identify trends, root-causes and deliver solutions to enhance quality of service and to prevent future problems.
* Review and update support documentation as needed.
* Maintain a high profile on the MicroStrategy Community by contributing frequently and demonstrate
excellent customer service and communication skills.
- Bachelor’s Degree or higher.
- Business intelligence software experience.
- Strong track record of working in senior customer facing roles or as a technical account manager.
- Experienced in issue resolution, issue prioritization, customer management.
- Experienced in tracking customer issues through to resolution and providing regular status reports to customers and internal teams.
- Articulate, organised, detail-oriented, and possess the ability to multi-task in a dynamic, extremely fast-paced environment
- Strong analytical, process-oriented, evaluative and problem-solving abilities.
- Strong sense of initiative and personal leadership demonstrating the ability to function independently while contributing to team initiatives.
- Strong communication skills in English, Portuguese and Spanish