Descrição da Vaga
GE is the world's Digital Industrial Company, transforming industry with software-defined machines and solutions that are connected, responsive and predictive. Through our people, leadership development, services, technology and scale, GE delivers better outcomes for global customers by speaking the language of industry.
The Oracle Specialist for GE Healthcare LATAM will need to apply ERP capabilities/functionalities into business processes, ensuring proper documentation in place (MDs, BR100s, etc), review/propose solutions design for a new or an enhancement in the operational processes.
* Map product/process specifications to an ERP features. Defines roadmap and delivery of continuous product value.
* Support for Functional to convert business needs into functional specifications to define product criteria. Manage documents functional and product requirements for a complete product or component/module. Ensures that all requirements are met.
* Have a solid understanding of business process and ERP strategies in GE Healthcare.
* Collaborate with Centre of Excellence, Project Manager, Solution Architect, Data Analyst, business functional process owners to identify business needs, prioritizes the most critical needs that delivers maximum value for users and customers, support on designs business process improvements, validates product features meets business needs, and delivers solution with quality while validating all supplier proposals when needed.
Qualifications / RequirementsBasic Qualifications:
* Primarily: Bachelor’s Degree in Information Systems, Information Technology, Computer Science or Engineering.
* Minimum of 5 years of experience in leading ERP projects related, major system changes, in-sourcing / out-source, global rollout implementations with multi-national companies.
* Senior/principal ERP (Oracle-EBS) / LATAM localizations.
* Highly experienced in Order to Cash EBS setups & PL/SQL language
* Solid knowledge of LATAM localizations mainly for Latin Tax Engine
* Strong PL/SQL language skills
* Outstanding verbal and written English communication
* Strong relationship builder – ability to influence, collaborate and communicate with IT colleagues and business functional process owners.
* Strong and proven business process understanding and mapping ability
* Strong focus on business process and driving business transformation across a multi-functional environment
* Ability to learn complex systems and business processes and define requirements for solutions
* Understanding of contemporary IT & digital technologies and how to apply them into a multi-national company
* Ability to interface and influence business stakeholders and technical Centre of excellence
* Experience of implementing contemporary applications such as Oracle EBS in LATAM
* Strong understanding of Procure to pay, inventory and Integrated Receiving modules
* Strong development skills – PL/SQL, JAVA, others
* Forms personalization configuration in EBS
* Solid understanding of ERP system and processes
* Solid understanding of ERP bolt-on applications in Latin America such as: Mastersaf-DW, Mastersaf-DFE, eComex, Planexware, Buzone, etc.
* Strong project management expertise
* Demonstrate ability to work in a global and matrixed organization with multiple stakeholders
* Proven track record in documenting business requirements and technical specifications
* Proven experience at minimum a mid-sized ERP program deployment
* Capable of acting as a true change agent and communicating effectively with stakeholders across a complex matrix environment
* Proven experience of working with internal center of excellence and external vendors
* Excellent interpersonal, presentation and facilitation skills
* Analytic, creative and business-focused problem solver