Descrição da Vaga
Applies basic knowledge of the job skills and company policies and procedures to complete a variety of assignments/tasks. Good understanding of the general/technical aspects of the job. Works on assignments that are routine to moderately complex in nature and require basic problem resolution and independent judgment. Allocates own time efficiently. Receives general instructions on all work.
- Performs a variety of basic to moderately complex environmental health and safety tasks under general supervision.
- Performs basic administrative functions (filing, printing, etc.).
- Acts as a team member.
- Participates in an E-Social Project
- Supports contactor safety access, training and control.
- Supports Chemical management program.
- Controls EHS licenses and legal reports data and record retention.
- Controls the process of Personal Protective Equipment delivery
- Performs internal safety inspections and produce associated reports.
Education and Experience Required:
- Students in University in Environmental Engineer, Production Engineer, Environmental Management, Occupational Health Safety Management, or related programs.
- Intermediate English
- Microsoft Office
- Some Health and Safety or Sustainability work, would be preferred