Descrição da Vaga
e-Core is one of the best places to work in Brazil (IT & Telecom) since 2008 according to GPTW's annual report. Understand why.
We are proud of our strong global team of smart and talented individuals committed to delivering high-quality work. Based in Porto Alegre and with offices in São Paulo (BR) and New York (US), we are one of the seven global application support centers for Atlassian products.
e-Core and Atlassian are growing and there are a lot of opportunities to work with a broad range of exciting products and technologies like: Jira, Confluence, Bitbucket and Trello. In addition to that, let's not forget about the amazing teams: Imagine working in a multicultural environment collaborating with people from all over the world - Austin, San Francisco, Amsterdam, Kuala Lumpur, Sydney and more!
When Atlassian's customers such as NASA, Tesla, Apple and Blizzard need a solution, there is you to help. This role is part of our Enterprise Support team, which is focused on providing the advanced support and product expertise to Atlassian's largest customers. You will be a senior support engineer providing technical solutions and aiming for the greatest customer satisfaction.
You can learn more about our work environment at e-Core in this video and about the Premier Support role in this one.
During your day as a Enterprise Support Engineer you will:
- Interact with our largest and most sophisticated customers to solve their problems, digging into complex issues;
- Perform triage, root cause analysis, debugging and troubleshooting across one-to-many Atlassian products;
- Receive on-boarding training to make you a specialist in one to many of our products, system technologies, and network technologies.
- Participate on the growth of support capabilities, capacity, and quality for our customers;
- Lead and participate in customer facing calls helping to communicate progress updates, action plans, and resolution details;
- Be part of a team ensuring we have customers for life.
As a Enterprise Support Engineer you:
- Relevant experience in support, software services, and/or system administration for a large end-user community;
- Have a deep knowledge about computer networks, databases (SQL), application servers, Linux , LDAP, SSL;
- Can read and debug the source code of Java applications;
- Can troubleshoot Java web applications in complex enterprise environments (including analyzing thread dumps and heap dumps);
- Are not scared of challenges;
- Are a combination of passion and persistence;
- Set high standards for yourself and your team;
- Are always improving yourself and our customer's experiences.
We consider an additional positive if you have experience with Atlassian products.
Location: This opportunity is to work in our SP office, with periodical visits to our POA site.
We would love to count on you in our team!!!!
People with disabilities are welcome.