Descrição da Vaga
At Infobip we dream big. Last year, over half of the world’s population interacted with businesses through the Infobip platform. It didn’t happen by chance: through 40+ offices on 6 continents, we are truly committed to helping our 200 000 enterprise clients reach and engage mobile users. Join us in driving the continuous success of Infobip by creating products that our customers love.
You know you are doing a good job when:
- Problems are quickly resolved in a highly professional manner, in varying critical and non-critical situations.
- Platform and solutions KPIs are closely monitored to ensure that issues are resolved and internal resources are available.
- Clients receive clear and accurate information in a matter of minutes.
- You proactively suggest new implementation of monitoring systems, processes, procedures and rules to prevent downtime and performance issues.
- You provide continuous feedback to our internal teams of engineers to improve our products based on the needs of our clients.
More about you:
- You are an engineering enthusiast looking to build a career in a dynamic environment and work in fast paced evolving company.
- You are analytical and like to troubleshoot. It’s not strange for you to spend some time digging to the root cause and solving issues permanently.
- You are eager about the technology, you like to try different approaches and you are comfortable with being a “jack of all trades”.
- Your care about the clients. You can clearly interpret client requirements and you are able to figure out a solution based on them.
- You are a team player. You like to help, educate, present and share your knowledge.
When you become a part of Infobip you can expect:
- Professional development – Challenging tasks and great career development opportunities. Detailed rotational 7-week start program which will get you introduced to our entire company and help you to make an impact in world’s leading company in A2P niche.
- Great environment – Team spirit, passion, creativity and persistence are the drivers of our company.
- Awesome clients – We serve and partner with the majority of the leading IT companies, mobile operators, OTTs, brands, banks, social networks, and many more.
- Compensation & benefits – Competitive salary, covered travel expenses, discount at the local gym, team buildings, free group sports sessions, coffee, healthy snacks and beverages in the office