Descrição da Vaga
Would you like to be part of a team focused on increasing adoption of Amazon Web Services by developing accounts in the Enterprise segment? Do you have the business savvy and the technical background necessary to help establish Amazon as a key technology platform provider? As an Enterprise Sales Account Manager you will have the exciting opportunity to help drive the growth and shape the future of an emerging technology. Your responsibilities will include driving revenue, adoption, and market penetration in enterprise accounts. The ideal candidate will posses both a sales and technical background that enables them to drive an engagement at the CXO level as well as with software developers and IT architects. He/she should also be a self starter who is prepared to develop and execute against a territory coverage plan and consistently deliver on quarterly revenue targets.
We are also looking for candidates experienced in the Financial Services Industry, knowledgeable about this industry vertical and its challenges.
Roles & Responsibilities:
* Drive revenue and market share in a defined territory or industry vertical.
* Meet or exceed quarterly revenue targets.
* Develop and execute against a comprehensive account/territory plan.
* Create & articulate compelling value propositions around AWS services.
* Accelerate customer adoption.
* Maintain a robust sales pipeline.
* Work with partners to extend reach & drive adoption.
* Facilitate contract negotiations Develop long-term strategic relationships with key accounts.
* Ensure customer satisfaction.
* Expect moderate travel.
* 7 to 10 years of technology related to sales or business development experience.
* A technical background in engineering, computer science, or MIS a plus.
* +5 years of experience related to direct field experience in working with enterprise accounts.
* Strong verbal and written communications skills.
* Proficient in Portuguese and English.
* Extensive customer network.
* Proficient in Spanish