Descrição da Vaga
We're changing the way people think about transportation. Not that long ago we were just an app to request premium black cars in a few metropolitan areas. Now we're a part of the logistical fabric of more than 600 cities around the world. Whether it's a ride, a sandwich, or a package, we use technology to give people what they want, when they want it.
For the people who drive with Uber, our app represents a flexible new way to earn money. For cities, we help strengthen local economies, improve access to transportation, and make streets safer.
And that's just what we're doing today. We're thinking about the future, too. With teams working on autonomous trucking and self-driving cars, we're in for the long haul. We're reimagining how people and things move from one place to the next.
The Enterprise Partnerships Manager role is a unique opportunity to help grow one of Uber's newest services: UberEATS, which is in the process of expanding in a big way.We're looking for someone who can take over from the moment a restaurant signs a contract with us, and carry them through getting set up and completing their first few orders on the platform.
The role involves ownership of operations related to our restaurant partners, from onboarding and training all the way through to analysis and optimization of delivery operations.It demands a unique combination of rapport building skills, analytical drive, and process architecting abilities. This is an fast-paced, growing role, and this person will work with the EATS operations teams along with headquarters-based engineering, product, and process teams to drive significant evolution in the UberEATS business.
What you'll do
- Help restaurants get started on the UberEATS platform
- Process Scaling: Uber is a company that moves fast and does things at large scale. Help design processes, whether it be prospecting, onboarding, account management, etc. in such a way that they fuel, rather than act as a bottleneck, on growth
- Menu Design and Expansion Planning: Structure experiments and conduct analysis to grow basket size & usage, develop optimal restaurant mix, and dictate when we can expand geographically and temporally
- Collecting and Acting on Feedback. Create processes and account management tools to stay in close communication with restaurant partners and incorporate feedback into process improvements on the ground
- Ownership. Commitment to contributing to Uber's growth in their city and getting the job done to delight users and restaurant partners - we take NPS seriously
What you'll need
- Bachelor's degree from a 4-year university
- A minimum of 2 years of experience in the analytical, operational and consulting fields is expected but we will consider candidates with less experience if they meet our other requirements
- Ability to take initiative in a constantly-changing work environment and adopt a generalist mindset
- Experience creating and optimizing processes
- Data-driven decision making mentality and sound business judgment through thorough analytical thinking
- A customer service orientation and experience developing deep partnerships