Descrição da Vaga
We are seeking an Enterprise Business Development Manager to create business opportunities and generate new deals to our payment business. It is very important to have an entrepreneurial spirit and self-driven mentality to grow our business. This role will focus on building new partnerships and collaborating with EBANX implementation, product and marketing teams.
Core business for this role
- Hunter: Develop new leads in EMEA market and offer all EBANX's payment methods in Latin America;
- Persistence: Constantly pitching EBANX's value proposition at trade shows and meetings;
- Negotiation: Understand the interworking of contract negotiations by the country that the merchant is used to;
- Knowledge & Relationship: Maintains a strong understanding of our competitive landscape, business strategy and growth opportunities; builds lasting and beneficial relationships with partners and other industry participants;
- Team Player: Builds partnerships and influences a cross-functional team internally (e.g. risk, product, marketing) to support growth initiative and deal execution;
- Leadership: Proven experience leading by example (exhibiting integrity, enthusiasm, and commitment) and fostering collaboration throughout organizations;
- Travel is required.
- Undergraduate Degree; MBA a plus.
- 5+ years total work experience with 3+ years building strategic partnerships, preferably within a high growth company.
- Outstanding communication and interpersonal skills, including developing relationships, negotiating, and building influence.
- Savvy understanding of commercial legal contracts and ability to navigate legal issues.
- Creative and strategic thinker with exceptional analytical skills; metric-driven decision making.
- Experience communicating and collaborating with product, engineering and operations teams.
- Self-starter comfortable in an entrepreneurial setting; ability to prioritize and deliver results in a fast paced and dynamic environment, within a small, lean team.
- Bilingual; Portuguese and English.
- Payments Industry Foundation: Knowledge of the challenges of global e-commerce and the various components that are required of a merchant to be successful across regions. Experience in financial services, digital marketing or e-commerce.
- Knowledge of European market is a plus.
- A challenging environment, with opportunities to growth;
- Casual office and dress code and incredible colleagues;
- Spanish, English and Portuguese classes in-company;
- EBANX School: scholarship for courses and specialization;
- WAVES - Program of goals and results (variable compensation);
- EBANX Play - Wellness and performance (Gympass, e-Sports, SESC );
- Semi flexible hours (8 hours a day - Monday to Friday);
- Meal Allowance (R$30,00/day);
- Health and Dental Insurance (Bradesco Top Nacional);
- Blue Club: Exclusive discount for ebankers in bakeries, restaurants, courses, electronics’ store and more!
Follow us on instagram and look for the hashtag #ebanxlife to learn more about EBANX's culture.
Who are we?
EBANX is a global financial group with a Silicon Valley attitude. We believe that people should have the power to choose and go further, and that is why we offer local payment methods on the largest websites worldwide. We are leaders in Brazil and reaching for Latin America market. We dream big and we aggressively pursue our dreams.
We already reached 30.000.000 customers and companies like AirBnB, Spotify, Aliexpress, Wish and Udacity already work with us!