Descrição da Vaga
We are looking for a Electrical Maintenance Engineer in Caxias do Sul – RS.
She/He will be responsible for:
* Strongly contribute to improving all maintenance processes in order to ensure continuous improvement of maintenance objectives as well as equipment reliability and manufacturing availability, achieving the maintenance cost defined in the financial indicators;
* Ensure maintenance objectives using Lean tools applied in the area and applying EBS concepts and tools;
* Contribute to reduce equipment maintenance costs by introducing improvement projects to make them fit for the required work capacity, reducing component wear, corrective maintenance and downtime;
* Support TPM Implementation and Coordinate the 5S Program on machines and employees
Education / Experience required to meet position qualifications:
* Bachelor’s degree in Electric Engineering;
* Experience with projects of continuous improvement of performance and condition of machines and equipment;
* Experience implementing preventive, predictive and planned maintenance;
* Experience implementing NR10;
* Knowledge of safety standards and procedures;
* English level: advanced.