Descrição da Vaga
Who You'll Work With
You’ll work with our Latin America Public and Social Sector Delivery Hub (LatAm Delivery Hub) in Brazil.
The LatAm Delivery Hub works closely with governments and social sector institutions in addressing complex public and societal challenges. The vision for this team is to deliver meaningful and sustainable impact to Latin American citizens, including improved infrastructure plans, high-performing schools, efficient health systems, employment strategies for underprivileged sectors, increased investment and economic growth.
What You'll Do
You’ll work on projects that typically stretch over several months (e.g., 6-24 months) with a focus on strategy or implementation and an emphasis on coaching and building the capabilities of our client teams.
You will analyze data to identify opportunities to drive performance, and your insights will help clients surface issues and develop tactical action plans to quickly resolve them. You’ll leverage your specific technical or sector expertise to offer targeted support (e.g., agriculture sector reform) to clients, including internal knowledge development and expertise. You are expected to rapidly identify actions, prioritize initiatives, and execute plans to deliver on critical targets.
Additionally, you’ll collaborate with clients to create performance targets and milestones and you’ll support clients to aggressively minimize bottlenecks to progress. We expect you to provide ongoing, targeted capability-building of teams and/or individuals in context-specific skills, performance management, problem-solving, and analytics to enable them to more effectively deliver results.
- Masters in Public Policy (MPP) or similar field highly preferred; outstanding record of academic achievement
- 6-10 years experience working in or providing services to the public and social sector highly desirable
- Proven record of leadership in a work setting and/or through extracurricular activities
- Ability to work collaboratively in a team environment
- Ability to work effectively with people at all levels in an organization
- Skills to communicate complex ideas effectively
- Fluent in Portuguese and advanced knowledge in English
- Public Sector