Descrição da Vaga
Cummins is a place big enough to coach and develop a global workforce and
create the world’s leading clean, engine technology. We’re also small enough
for you to find your fit and personal passion with a team of dependable,
innovative thinkers who are developing their careers within a diverse,
inclusive, empowering environment.
Learn more about this role and how you can begin Working Right.
Our Engine Business Unit delivers reliable, durable, high performing products
to our global partners. Working in an innovative space, you’ll develop high
tech solutions that will fuel your advanced career skill set and empower you
to own your career. Our integrated businesses demand the talents and
creativity of individuals with a wide range of skills and experience.
This is an exciting opportunity in Guarulhos, for an Electronic Controls
Skills and Experience Required:
Your impact will happen in these and other ways:
- Applies basic knowledge of engineering principles and practices to assigned tasks to develop and support activities in the area of electrical and electronics engineering.
- Developing the electrical and electronics specifications,
- Designing electrical and electronic systems and components,
- Analyzing and simulating electrical and electronic capabilities,
- Implementing and generating software,
- Verifying and validating controls, hardware, or software, Tuning controls, Releasing controls, hardware, or software, Troubleshooting controls, hardware, or software issues, Servicing and maintaining controls, hardware, or software, Managing life-cycle obsolescence,
- Design and Analysis of Electric Generators/Alternators and motors, Electrical Circuit Design, Performance simulation of Electrical Power Systems.
- Electrical and Electronics includes all electrical and electronic elements within the system: Open and closed loop controls Diagnostics and OBD Algorithms Electronic control modules and related microcontroller architectures
- Electrical and Electronic devices embedded software Sensors and switches Actuators, mechatronics, electric motors and alternators/generators, and relays Ignition systems Battery systems Electrical and Electronic tools and information products Electrical and Electronic tool interfaces Interconnects and harnesses Datalinks and communication networks Machine electronics interfaces.
- Typical roles include: Electrical and Electronics systems, Hardware, Software, Controls and diagnostics design and Electronic controls application
- Uses prescribed and innovative methods, and works with limited guidance.
- Participates as a team member and actively contributes towards team goals.
- Carries out partially defined and moderately complex tasks.
- Demonstrates good understanding and applies knowledge of an engineering discipline.
- Applies engineering and/or scientific skills and continues to develop experience in creating engineering solutions.
Required Education, Licenses or Certifications
- University degree in Engineering is required (preferably in Electrical or Electronics)
- Some level of relevant work experience is a benefit. That could be an Intern experience.
- Fluent English Proficient Level
- Good communication skills and interpersonal skills
- Team player who can work in a cross-functional environment with different cultures in a large organization
Creative, but analytical, structured and proactive individual
Cummins and E-verify
At Cummins, we are an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer
dedicated to diversity in the workplace. Our policy is to provide equal
employment opportunities to all qualified persons without regard to race,
gender, color, disability, national origin, age, religion, union affiliation,
sexual orientation, veteran status, citizenship, gender identity and/or
expression, or other status protected by law. Cummins validates right to work
using E-Verify. Cummins will provide the Social Security Administration (SSA)
and, if necessary, the Department of Homeland Security (DHS), with information
from each new employee’s Form I-9 to confirm work authorization.
Ready to think beyond your desk? Apply for this opportunity to start your
career with Cummins today.
Not ready to apply but want to learn more? Join our Talent Community to get
the inside track on great jobs and confidentially connect to our recruiting
Recrutamento tipo de cargo: Profissional Experiente
Anúncio de Emprego: 04/01/2018, 16:38:09
Data de Retirada do Anúncio: Contínuo