Descrição da Vaga
We are looking for a Electrical Maintenance Engineer in Caxias do Sul – RS.
She/He will be responsible for:
* Strongly contribute to improving all maintenance processes in order to ensure continuous improvement of maintenance objectives as well as equipment reliability and manufacturing availability, achieving the maintenance cost defined in the financial indicators;
* Ensure maintenance objectives using Lean tools applied in the area and applying EBS concepts and tools;
* Contribute to reduce equipment maintenance costs by introducing improvement projects to make them fit for the required work capacity, reducing component wear, corrective maintenance and downtime;
* Support TPM Implementation and Coordinate the 5S Program on machines and employees.
Education / Experience required to meet position qualifications:
* Bachelor’s degree in Electric Engineering;
* Experience with projects of continuous improvement of performance and condition of machines and equipment.
* Experience implementing preventive, predictive and planned maintenance.
* Experience implementing NR10;
* Knowledge of safety standards and procedures;
* English level: advanced.
We make what matters work. Everywhere you look—from the technology and
machinery that surrounds us, to the critical services and infrastructure that
we depend on every day—you’ll find one thing in common. It all relies on
power. That’s why Eaton is dedicated to improving people’s lives and the
environment with power management technologies that are more reliable,
efficient, safe and sustainable. Because this is what matters.
We are confident we can deliver on this promise because of the attributes that
our employees embody. We’re ethical, passionate, accountable, efficient,
transparent and we’re committed to learning. These values enable us to tackle
some of the toughest challenges on the planet, never losing sight of what
Job: Manufacturing & Operations
Region: Latin America
Organization: VEH Vehicle Group
Job Level: Individual Contributor
Is remote work (i.e. working from home or another Eaton facility) allowed for
this position?: No
Does this position offer relocation?: No
Travel: Yes, 10 % of the Time
Eaton is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer. Eaton is
committed to ensuring equal employment opportunities for all job applicants
and employees. Employment decisions are based upon job-related reasons
regardless of an applicant's race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation,
gender identity, age, national origin, disability, marital status, genetic
information, protected veteran status, or any other status protected by law.