Descrição da Vaga
GE Global Growth Organization
Global Growth Organization Latin America
GE is the world’s Digital Industrial Company, transforming industry with software-defined machines and solutions that are connected, responsive and predictive. Through our people, leadership development, services, technology and scale, GE delivers better outcomes for global customers by speaking the language of industry.
As part of the Latin America Communications team, the Intern will support the development and execution of the internal communications and employee engagement plan in partnership with GGO functions and Businesses Communicators. Additionally, he/she will support the GE’s corporate volunteering program (GE Volunteers) across the region and will also interact with external communications area, possibly providing support on specific demands..
* Working in partnership with GGO functions areas to collect information, write messages and articles for newsletters, internal social media, intranet and bulletin boards
* Provide support for Business Units in cross contents for Brazil and Latin America, sharing in common messages and helping Business Units to cascade information.
* Support the deployment of campaigns according to communications plan.
* Help to review and translate messages.
* Measurement/metrics analysis for all the initiatives taken.
* Education: Communications, Journalism, Public Relations or a related field.
* Fluent in English and Portuguese.
* Strong creative writing and editing.
* Digital and social media mindset.
* Knowledge on Photoshop and/or other graphic design tools.
* Internship working hours: 6 hours a day.
* Salary: BRL 1470 for students until the second to last year and BRL 1600 for students in the last study year.
* Ability to develop strong relationships.
* Must be able to multi-task and quickly adapt to changing priorities.
* Should enjoy operating in a fast paced and ever changing environment.