Descrição da Vaga
Power Grid Solutions
GE is the world's Digital Industrial Company, transforming industry with software-defined machines and solutions that are connected, responsive and predictive. Through our people, leadership development, services, technology and scale, GE delivers better outcomes for global customers by speaking the language of industry.
This internship role will be focused on building expertise in FP&A activities mainly focusing on Cash Flow and Past Due tasks. The intern will have to work closely with a region team and interact with various functions on a regular basis.
* Past Due collections follow up (inside and outside Latin America)
* Ensure accurate reporting balances of Past Due
* Support on cash flow activities
* Support on leadership reviews
* Support finance closing activities
* Support billing & cash collections activities
* Superior academic achievement; degrees in Finance, Accounting, Business Administration, Economics or Engineering.
* Advanced in English, written and spoken. Spanish desired.
* Advanced level with Microsoft Excel and PowerPoint.
* Demonstrated interest and competency in Finance.
* Self-motivated and driven.
* Ability to work towards an end goal with strong time-management skills.
* Willing to push themselves by working with an extensive network of people and in a diverse environment.
* Well organized with strict attention to detail.
* Strong analytical skills.
* Excellent communication, interpersonal and influencing skills.