Descrição da Vaga
The Google Cloud Platform team helps customers transform and evolve their business through the use of Google’s global network, web-scale data centers and software infrastructure. As part of an entrepreneurial team in this rapidly growing business, you will help shape the future of businesses of all sizes use technology to connect with customers, employees and partners.
As an Education (EDU) Ecosystem Sales Manager, you will join our Brazil Google for Education team in the early stages of regional expansion. You will take to another level the existing business with the Google Education Partners and key EDU customers, and upskill promising education focused value-added resellers. You will work closely with them as their business partner/consultant while having a common goal of growing Chrome OS and G Suite for Education, developing strong, successful, long-term partnerships with them. You will work in a continuous improvement environment where you can proactively identify process and business improvement opportunities, and test and implement them. Your primary focus will be on growing 10x the results of our partner ecosystem in Brazil. You will collaborate closely with regional colleagues, sales and Product teams.
The EDU Ecosystem Sales Manager role adds value to Google by providing strategic leadership, management and execution of Google’s plans and programs to develop our education partner ecosystem across Brazil. This includes responsibility for cross-group stakeholders to ensure Google grows its device market share in education and that its partners adopt and build on Google technology.
Google Cloud helps millions of employees and organizations empower their employees, serve their customers, and build what’s next for their business — all with technology built in the cloud. Our products are engineered for security, reliability and scalability, running the full stack from infrastructure to applications to devices and hardware. And our teams are dedicated to helping our customers — developers, small and large businesses, educational institutions and government agencies — see the benefits of our technology come to life.
- Develop and manage a network of Google for Education Partners, upscaling the ecosystem in Brazil
- Engage with key EDU customers delivering our value proposition to Education, building joint annual plans
- Engage with key content providers, leveraging their products and using Google’s platforms as the first choice
- Develop strategic partnerships, such as TELCOs and publishers, to develop education based solutions and offerings
* BA/BS degree or equivalent practical experience.
* 5 years of channel or partner experience in a Sales or Marketing role at a hardware/software or technology company.
* Speak and write English and Brazilian Portuguese fluently and idiomatically.
* Understanding of Google products, Channel marketing and Salesforce.com.
* Proven business consultation skills/experience in a customer-facing role.
* Project management skills and ability to get things done with an entrepreneurial mindset for overcoming obstacles.
* Proven ability and comfort level to work collaboratively across various business units including remote teams.