Descrição da Vaga
Position Title: E-Commerce Specialist
Location: BRA-Sao Paulo
Functional Area: Sales Support
Facility: Regional Office
Relocation Provided: No
Education Required: Bachelors Degree
Experience Required: 3 - 5 Years
Travel Percent: 0
***Position Description* **
Motorola Mobility (a Lenovo Company) is one of the world’s fastest growing
smartphone providers, creating groundbreaking, affordable, high-quality
products designed and built with the global customer in mind. And it’s our
people who make this all happen. We are thinkers, risk-takers and problem
solvers, working together to constantly challenge the status quo. If you share
our commitment to ingenuity, creativity and innovation, we want you to help us
define our world of tomorrow. Explore the opportunities and apply today.
Scope of Responsibilities:
* Responsible for technical and operation vision for support e-commerce and
* Support in technical assessments.
* Be interface between squad team to understand priorities and technical
* Create technical requirements to TI and developer teams.
* Monitor projects and schedules.
* Supervise and monitor technical activities during deployments, integrations
and launches to prevent impacts.
* Be interface between technical partners to evaluate technical solutions and
* Make information analysis to evaluate results and commercial actions.
* Understand the strategy and suggest changes.
* Good level of e-commerce operation (pricing, catalog, marketplace, OMS,
conversion rate, logistics, process)
***Position Requirements* **
Position Requirements :
* Processual vision
* Project management expert
* Operation experience in e-commerce environment
* Advanced English skills
* Advanced negotiation skill