Descrição da Vaga
AMARO is an online women's fashion brand based in São Paulo. We monthly launch new collections with the latest international trends at disruptive prices, delivered speedily and in style. Through technology, vertical integration and omni-channel distribution, AMARO is changing the way Brazilians consume fashion. www.amaro.com/
AMARO is looking for a talented, passionate and multi-disciplinary in-house Image Editor Assistant to take the lead on all image. You are a perfectionist and passionate to work in a team.
The ideal candidate has prior experience at an e-Commerce fashion company. You are used to managing several projects at once and able to work under tight deadlines in a fast-paced and creative environment.
- Edit all the images from lookbook with high quality;
- Ensure the standards and qualities predefined in the AMARO treatment guide-lines for all images created;
- Constant improvement in the quality and performance of images on the amaro.com website.
- Experience in e-Commerce;
- Systems: Photoshop; Premier is a plus;
- Level of English: Intermediate.
- Passion for fashion, technology and production;
- Self-reliant and highly organized;
- Outgoing and proactive;
- Good problem solving skills and attention to details.
At AMARO we believe creativity and technology are limitless, allowing us to innovate beyond linearity. We seek fearless entrepreneurs who are hungry to change the status quo. We are not fixers but enjoy to collaboratively build from the ground up. We only engage where we foresee long-term scalability. We like to take smart risks and always opt for action over 100% certainty. There has never been a more exciting time than today and we are enthusiastic about the future we are creating.
Make sure to check out https://next.amaro.com/ to get a sense of what we are building at AMARO.