Descrição da Vaga
Deliverables for the role include
* Promotional Calendar strategy and development in order to achieve substantial uplifts in site conversion and average order size
* Deep analysis and inputs on all online media levers (SEM, Price Comparison, Retargeting etc), 100% focused on performance
* Purchase Order execution for marketing agencies
* Marketing budget management and control
* Highly customer focused, understanding consumer needs and emerging trends
* Analytical with an understanding of internet marketing KPI’s and concepts, strong intellect
* Creative in thinking, while metrics driven and structured in execution, excited about continuous improvements
* Good communicator and liaison with other stakeholders in HP, natural team player
* Intrinsically motivated and eager to be a part of the turn-around of an iconic US technology company.
Qualifications & Experience
* 4 years’ experience in a fast-paced technology/e-Commerce environment, of which a minimum of 2 years in Marketing management for a top-tier retailer
* Previous experience with on line Marketing and the ability to provide both strategic and tactical direction and hands-on execution of on line Marketing
* Knowledgeable about the PC and Printing market and the relevant competition
* Demonstrated understanding of consumer needs and emerging trends; highly consumer focused
* Successful track record of developing reliable e-Commerce Marketing goals; strong business acumen and the ability to contribute to the organization’s future growth.
* Experience with the buying/selling of fast-moving consumer goods in an online retail environment.
* Exceptional results-orientation with excellent Marketing management skills. Works well under pressure and delivers on commitments with little direction.
* Strong intellect and marketing skills
* Strong collaborative management and leadership capabilities with the ability to build and influence a high performing team.
* Excellent communication skills with the presence to communicate to the broader business stakeholders.
* Intrinsically motivated and eager to be part of the turnaround of an iconic US technology company.
* Business education, MBA a plus
* Min 6-8 years in fast-pace internet/e-Commerce environment
* Experience in onsite marketing and content leadership
* Familiarity with internet marketing’s programs and latest trends
* Fluent in English and Spanish