Descrição da Vaga
About Ecolab Pest Elimination:
Learn how scientifically proven protocols help eliminate pests through 3.6 million customer visits annually. Ecolab Pest Elimination provides solutions to prevent and eliminate all types of pests in commercial buildings, food processing plants, food retail, foodservice, and many other markets. By partnering with our customers in these markets, you will have the opportunity to help protect their facilities, employees, and brands at a time when it’s more important than ever.
What’s in it For You:
- Deliver the region’s financial and operation goals; manage a significant P&L statement; communicate expectations for performance within the defined area of responsibility; assure execution on overall regional and divisional objectives and consistently stress safe working behaviors and business protocols
- Utilize a centralized support center, dedicated sales and marketing team to deliver increased sales growth through additional market segment penetration and improved customer relationships and retention
- Hold managers accountable for effectively managing a route service business and meeting specific objectives including but not limited to profitability targets, execution of defined service protocols, achieving critical route service goals and high levels of customer satisfaction/retention
- Take an active role in hiring, assessing, and developing associates to become the next leaders at Ecolab
- Create an environment that promotes and strengthens a diverse, inclusive and engaged culture
- Spend at least 50% of your time in the field with associates, key customers, and sales partners to attain mutual objectives and provide solutions to customer and stakeholder requests
- Monitor and maintain standards for regulatory and licensing compliance in the pest industry and implementation of division and corporate policies and practices within the region.
- Bachelors’ degree or equivalent;
- Experience with administrative routines and leadership;
- Knowledge in commercial area and sales;
- Knowledge in P&L.
- Must be able to read and write in English
- Spanish desirable.
- Master’s in Business Administration
- Management experience in a route service based environment
- Ability to implement change initiatives and adapt to changing business environments
- Proven record of successful P&L management experience to include meeting or exceeding specific financial targets such as sales, gross profit, and/or quality service reputation
- Demonstrated leadership and career progression to managing managers level in a large route service organization
- Knowledge of key operational and route service systems such as automated routing and territory management systems, Lean Six Sigma
A trusted partner at more than one million customer locations, Ecolab (ECL) is the global leader in water, hygiene and energy technologies and services that protect people and vital resources. With 2016 sales of $13 billion and 48,000 associates, Ecolab delivers comprehensive solutions and on-site service to promote safe food, maintain clean environments, optimize water and energy use and improve operational efficiencies for customers in the food, healthcare, energy, hospitality and industrial markets in more than 170 countries around the world. For more Ecolab news and information, visit www.ecolab.com
Follow us on Twitter @ecolab, Facebook facebook.com/ecolab, or LinkedIn linkedin.com/company/ecolab.