Descrição da Vaga
Nalco Water Light is looking for a District Representative.
Territory / Location Information:
The position will be based in Paraná or Mato Grosso do Sul.
- Continue to expand business with current customers and sell new opportunities.
- Meeting or exceeding sales goals established with the District Manager.
- Close new accounts and target accounts in the established or above established in the group.
- Always work on reducing attrition.
- Maintain frequent contact with the manager or Mkt of the district, with respect to the activities of customers, competitors, customers' needs, market and etc ...
- Participate in professional organizations in order to develop contacts with prospects, target groups and clients.
- Assist District and Sales Managers in the training of new District Representatives.
- Prepare a business plan for approval and review by the District Manager.
- Provide total technical qualification of services to clients, through the intermediation of the right competencies.
- Visiting customers and prospects and maintaining business and social relationships
- Visiting effectively, and establishing business and social relationships with clients and target's in the determined area. This includes establishing customer relationships and targeting at the managerial level, training District Representatives in the designated area to effectively establish such relationships.
- Provide all service agreed with the customer
- Prepare the required reports
- Keep the customer informed through the Visits Report (Equipment Replacement).
- Support and be committed to Nalco's Quality Improvement Process and the principles of Responsible Care®, and its six Management Practice codes.
- Follow the processes relevant to your area, contributing to the desired results being achieved and improved as needed
- Its permanent objective is the continuous improvement of the Quality Management System
- Is committed to the Quality Management System and to making quality and customer satisfaction
- Comply with all established procedures and programs of the company in order to have a safe operation and in accordance with the Responsible Action Program
- Focus on prospecting and customer maintenance
- Superior in Chemical Engineering or Industrial Chemistry or Engineering;
- Desirable experience in water treatment in industry;
- Experience in Sales or Marketing;
- Desired experience as a salesperson;
- Office pack;
- Excell intermediary;
- Intermediary English;
A trusted partner at more than one million customer locations, Ecolab (ECL) is the global leader in water, hygiene and energy technologies and services that protect people and vital resources. With 2016 sales of $13 billion and 48,000 associates, Ecolab delivers comprehensive solutions and on-site service to promote safe food, maintain clean environments, optimize water and energy use and improve operational efficiencies for customers in the food, healthcare, energy, hospitality and industrial markets in more than 170 countries around the world. For more Ecolab news and information, visit www.ecolab.com
Follow us on Twitter @ecolab, Facebook facebook.com/ecolab, or LinkedIn linkedin.com/company/ecolab.