Descrição da Vaga
In 2016, Nalco Water helped manage 1.1 trillion gallons of water – that’s enough to supply the daily needs of 64 million people. As the industry leader in water technology, we’re growing and need talented people like you to help us continue to protect the world’s most vital resource.
Nalco Water, an Ecolab Company, seeks a District Representative to join its industry leading sales team. You’ll be responsible for revenue and profit growth of programs and services in targeted accounts. Using a consultative sales approach, you’ll build relationships with existing customers by executing system assurance programs that meet their key business needs. With strong account leadership, you’ll also convert strategic competitive accounts and sell new technologies to current customers.
What’s in it For You:
- You’ll join a growth company offering a competitive base salary, bonus structure and benefits
- A company vehicle and cell phone
- A long term, advancing career path in service, sales or management
- Access to the industry’s most innovative training programs
- Support from a dedicated technical service team
- A culture that values safety first, including training and personal protection
- Pride in working for a company that provides clean water, safe food, abundant energy and healthy environments
What You Will Do:
- Generate and execute sales plans in existing customer base and in assigned competitively-held accounts, to meet profit increase goals.
- Work closely with current and prospective customers to understand business needs and recommend continuous improvement and innovation plans that will maintain and grow sales
- Develop strong relationships with key stakeholders in current and prospective customers, including plant or facility executives
- Provide technical support to customers; identifying and resolving customer challenges, escalating as required
- Engage in problem solving by performing system analysis, interpreting data and providing written recommendations to ensure customer operations are performing at optimal levels.
- Actively sell and support Nalco Water innovations and technology in assigned customers to promote long-term business relationships with Nalco Water
- This position is based in Santos/ SP.
As a trusted partner, your customers will rely on you for their success. Nalco Water is committed to seeing you succeed and provides innovative training programs to ensure you’re prepared to solve any customer problem.
- Bachelor’s degree in engineering (chemical, mechanical, industrial) or life sciences (biology, chemistry, etc.)
- Water treatment or specialty chemical industry experience
- Possess a valid Driver's License and acceptable Motor Vehicle Record *
- Working knowledge of <boilers, cooling towers, and wastewater treatment systems.
The world’s leading provider of water treatment and process improvements, Nalco Water partners with customers who seek innovative solutions for water and resource constraints. As an Ecolab company, we’re perfectly aligned with the corporate vision to be the global leader in water, hygiene and energy technology and services, providing and protecting what is vital