Descrição da Vaga
Purpose and Passion • Comprehensive Benefits • Life-Work Integration • Community • Career Growth
At Boston Scientific, you will find a collaborative culture driven by a passion for innovation that keeps us connected on the most essential level. With determination, imagination and a deep caring for human life, we’re solving some of the most important healthcare industry challenges. Together, we’re one global team committed to making a difference in people’s lives around the world. This is a place where you can find a career with meaningful purpose—improving lives through your life’s work.
We’ve seen the difference that Innovative Medical Solutions can make in our lives and are committed to improving patient care and their well-being. We invite you to be a part of a diverse group of employees focused on advancing therapies and expanding into new global markets. We make every life we touch better through our dedication to meaningful innovation, our commitment to people, and our passion for creativity, agility, and high performance.
Boston Scientific is currently seeking an exceptional Distribution Analyst to join our winning team in Sao Paulo, Brazil.
- Assumes responsibility for the generation, maintenance and continuous improvement of all existing logistics reports. They are also responsible for supporting the Logistics team reporting requirements such as the development of new reports, providing ad hoc analysis and providing systems expertise. The logistics Analyst will also lead/support key improvement initiatives within the Logistics function.
Monitor and ensure the performance of monthly clinical inventories, as well as their pre-established timing;
• Control the movements between warehouses and ensure the correct physical handling of the products;
• Analysis of discrepancies in the receipt and prevention and quick and fast solution, if any;
• Control, investigate and treat like leftovers and stock shortages found during the day and inventories;
• Ensure inventory products and operations ensure accuracy of inventory;
• Control QUAL, EXPR, RPRS and SHRT warehouses to ensure accuracy and rotation within your data;
• Direct report to the Distribution Manager;
• Control and protect such as casualties and File views with the financial, with appropriate approvals;
• Control the returns inventories, ie, ensure and enter the correct warehouse;
• Monitor environments for scrap, proven scrap;
• Generate force indicators for an inventory;
- Bachelor's Degree in Business Administration, Logistics or any other related field;
- Previous experience in Warehouse activities such as inventories, balance sheets and accounting.
- Experience with SAP system adn WMS (Warehouse Management System)
- Fully Fluent in English and Portuguese.
As a global medical technology leader for more than 35 years, our mission at Boston Scientific (NYSE: BSX) is to transform lives through innovative medical solutions that improve the health of patients. If you’re looking to truly make a difference to people both around the world and around the corner, there’s no better place to make it happen.
Boston Scientific is an Equal Opportunity Employer – Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Disability, Veteran
Requisition ID: 404955
Job Segment: Distribution, Medical, Warehouse, ERP, Medical Technology, Operations, Healthcare, Manufacturing, Technology