Descrição da Vaga
We’ve seen the difference that Innovative Medical Solutions can make in our lives and are committed to improving patient care and their well-being. We invite you to be a part of a diverse group of employees focused on advancing therapies and expanding into new global markets. We make every life we touch better through our dedication to meaningful innovation, our commitment to people, and our passion for creativity, agility, and high performance.
Boston Scientific is currently seeking an exceptional Distribution Analyst to join our winning team in São Paulo, SP, Brazil.
To develop and implement robust and, often, novel, analytical approaches to support the global supply chain transportation strategy development and decision making toward our pursuit of lower total cost and greater carrier value contribution. The Analyst will directly support the Global Supply Chain Operations organization. The range of support is global in nature and will include the design and execution of quantitative and qualitative research, the development of business processes to monitor key market and technology trends in transportation, the development and validation of specific transportation strategies, and evaluation and resolution of ad hoc issues with carriers and suppliers.
- Provide analytical intelligence in support of integration of global transportation.
- Develop Request for Proposals (RFPs) for supplier evaluation and selection, including supporting the development and refinement of specific strategies through spend analysis, risk assessment, supplier evaluation and plant feedback.
- Conduct discrete analyses of transportation modes and cost structures, including creating indices to assess and forecast the economic impact of fuel surcharges on transportation budgets.
- Development business processes to design, capture, and monitor dashboard metrics for transportation as well as measure transportation performance relative to external benchmarks.
- Create internal Information Solutions that serve as a source of data for global transportation and logistics.
- Develop Cost Modeling Tools that generate Lowest Landed Costs scenarios to support decisions as they relate to sources of supply, new product introduction, product transfers, inventory, DC strategies, and operations.
- Periodically evaluate regional sourcing alternatives and strategies.
- Gather and synthesize carrier performance in support of Supplier Performance.
- Business Reviews; assure efficient and effective information management processes and tools.
- Establish and support a work environment of continuous improvement that supports BSC's Quality Policy, Quality System and appropriate regulations for the areas supported.
Boston Scientific is an equal Opportunity Employer.