Descrição da Vaga
- Área e especialização profissional: Comercial, Vendas - Venda Interna
- Nível hierárquico: Diretor
- Local de trabalho: São Paulo, SP
- Essential Duties & Responsibilities:
- Hire, train and coach a team of sales personnel on their sales ability including managing to metrics. Evaluate all sales personnel on their ability to make a prescribed number of dials per day and meet a set amount of available phone time. Manage performance that meet or fail to meet the set standard for dialing and talk time. Responsible for meeting designated team metrics provided by the partner and/or program management. They need to manage their team to individual metrics via coaching, mentoring and counseling. Maintains proper scheduling of resources and manage their team to maintain program service levels in answering calls. Insure that his team receives proper training to maintain program and personal growth.
- Oversee sales personnel documentation of telephone contacts for the purpose of evaluating the database, along with passing qualified leads to field sales reps.
- Supervise outbound sales personnel in the processing of orders that meet the requirements set by the client. Maintain integrity with teams accounts management, ownership and account profile.
- Maintain open lines of communications with specified client contacts for the purpose of strengthening and enhancing the client relationship.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Job Specifications :
- Relevant Bachelors Degree or equivalent combination of education and/or work experience required.
- Type a minimum of 30 words per min.
- Working Knowledge of MS Excel, MS Access, MS PowerPoint, and MS Outlook.
- Program specific tools/process knowledge preferred.
- Consultative/technology sales experience required
- Online advertising/digital marketing experience
- Sales management experience required
- Direct or Channel sales experience preferred
- Call center experience required
- Strong, confident telephone voice
- Inbound/Outbound telesales experience required.
- Ability to interact, learn and coach in a peer setting.
- Strong business communication skills.
- Ability to hire, lead and train outbound sales reps
- Consultative sales experience
- Escolaridade Mínima: Ensino Superior
- Inglês (Avançado - Requerido)
- Assistência médica, Assistência odontológica, Auxílio creche, Comissões, Participação nos lucros, Seguro de Vida, Vale-refeição, Vale-transporte
- Título da vaga Diretor De Operações Vendas
- Empresa TTEC
- Jornada Período Integral
- Tipo de contrato Efetivo – CLT
- Salário A combinar
- Localidade São Paulo, SP